Erik Steen Hansen of DenmarkI am the person, who has done the trials/production using the Pineapple crusher. So far the crusher has worked very well!
Director Gerelkhuu of MongoliaYou are always welcome. Glad to work with your company and employees.
NFC Processing Fruit Juice Production Line 72 Brix
|Place of Origin||China|
|Brand Name||Shanghai Beyond|
|Minimum Order Quantity||One set/one line|
|Packaging Details||export standard package|
|Delivery Time||50-100 working days upon receipt of payment and confirmed the drawings|
|Supply Ability||50 Sets Per Season|
|End Product Output Brix||65-72Brix For Concentrate||Voltage||380V 50Hz/110V 60hz/415V 50Hz|
|Raw Material||Fresh Apple||End Product||NFC Fresh Apple/pear Juice, Concentrated Apple/pear Juice, Clear Apple/pear Juice|
NFC Fruit Juice Production Line,
72 Brix Fruit Juice Production Line,
NFC Fruit Juice processing Line
Fruit Juice Production Line|Fruit Juice Processing Line|Fruit Juice Making Line
Heat treatment line
Fruit juices and / or finished beverages can be subjected to appropriate heat treatment as a chemical, physical and microbial stability treatment. Pasteurization includes the microbial stabilization of products through special heat treatment. Proper pasteurization can ensure the shelf life of the product.
The microbial content in fruit drinks depends on the raw materials. The main contaminating microorganisms of these strains are yeast, mold and sometimes bacteria. When the pH value is lower than 4.5, spores rarely grow in fruit juice and soft drinks.
Pasteurization line can be flat plate type, free flow flat plate type or tubular.
UHT treatment can also be:
Aseptic filling ultra-high temperature treatment
According to the heat treatment, it can be predicted that:
Deaeration: it represents the removal of oxygen and is responsible for destroying oxidation. As for fruit juice, deoxidization can improve the taste, appearance and product shelf life: deoxidization can prevent the degradation of vitamin C, improve the filling process and prolong the shelf life of products.
Homogenization aims to reduce and standardize the particle size of liquid products, make them more stable, and obtain better taste and texture. Increase the stability and homogenization of suspended solids, prevent the separation of liquid phase and solid phase, and reduce the use of emulsifiers and additives.
Tomato mixing and thermal processing line
Mixing and hot processing line of tomato and ketchup.
The heat exchanger used is used for heat treatment of high viscosity products.
The processing capacity is varied from 60 tons/day to 2000 tons/day.
1. The line Can deal with similar characteristics of fruits.
2. Automatic disinfection liquid concentration control system, effectively guarantee the sterilization effect and control the disinfection residue
3. Efficient crusher improved the high output percentage of apples and pears
4. Using efficient belt juice extractor to improve the juice efficiency and the output percentage
5. The production process fully automatic PLC control to reduce the labor intensity and Improve production efficiency
6. Low-temperature vacuum evaporation Greatly reduce the flavor substances and nutrient losses
7. A variety of energy recovery measures , increased the energy utilization and greatly reduce production cost
8. Tubular UHT sterilizer and Aseptic filling machine, Isolated from the pollution of bacteria,ensure the safety of the food and extend the shelf life of the product
9. A complete set of production with self CIP system reduce the labor intensity and ensure the high level sanitation.
|Raw material||Fresh apple/pear|
|End product||Concentrated juice, clear juice,NFC fresh juice|
|Processing capacity||From 60tons/day to 1500 tons/day|
|concentrated juice content||65-72Brix|
|End package||Aseptic bag/gable top box /PET bottle|
CIP cleaning device
Correct cleaning of processing plants is the basic requirement of food production. The whole cleaning operation in the food industry is called disinfection, which consists of two main stages: cleaning and disinfection.
With regard to cleaning, based on experience, we recommend running after each process cycle.
Chemicals: Based on the type and concentration of chemical solutions (detergents) used for cleaning
Kinetic energy: the use of mechanical power, such as turbulence.
Heat: refers to the cleaning temperature of the application. Thermal disinfection is carried out by circulating hot water according to the principle of pasteurization. For closed circuits, the recommended temperature is about 85-90 ° C for at least 15 minutes.